domingo, 3 de agosto de 2008

No More Summer Nights

Summer ends tomorrow for me. I'm bored already, not worried about school though. What really bothers me is going back to these men and women who wear nothing but hoodies, poorly cut jeans and ugly sneakers.

A partir de mañana terminan las vacaciones de verano para mi. Y me estoy aburriendo desde ahora, no son las clases lo que me preocupa. Lo que me molesta es volver al ambiente gris de hombres y mujeres uniformados con sudaderas y jeans sin forma emparejados con tenis sucios y poco inspiradores.

I must admit that I was that way too... nevertheless I try to improve myself everyday. That's why if I could make a wish, that would be to have more individuals and teach people that fashion is not at all banal.

Debo reconocer que yo también fui así ... pero todos los días intento mejorar. Por eso si puediera pedir un deseo, sería que hubiera más individuos y que la gente aprendiera que la moda no es un tema banal.

Anyway,with the first day of school comes the question: What should I wear? I've been thinking about this and since the weather hasn't been as friendly as I would like, I've selected a simple style.

Pero bueno, con el primer día de clases viene también la pregunta obligada: ¿Qué me voy a poner? Lo he meditado mucho y puesto que el clima no querrá ayudarme elegí algo sencillo.

1. Una chamarra de ligera de algodón. Está la compré en Armani Exchange en mis recientes vacaciones.
A light cotton jacket. This I bought in Armani Exchange during my recent visit to New York.
2. Un par de skinny jeans oscuros.
A pair of skinny jeans (dark denim).

3. Una playera blanca.
A white t-shirt.

4. Unas ballerinas en algún color brillante el cúal decidiré de improviso.

A pair of flats in a brilliant color which I haven't decided yet.


5. Y por supuesto para estos días lluvioso una sombrilla. Está belleza de Coach la conseguí en una super oferta .
And of course for these rainy days a fancy umbrella. I bought this beautiful Coach Umbrella in the most amazing sale ever.
Image Credit

No hay comentarios.: