lunes, 25 de agosto de 2008

Changes

I like to change my perspective, I strongly believe in searching for the hidden meaning of things.I have a terrible defect(or not), I need to change beacuse I can't stand routine and I need to find new to ways to grow. So, today beacuse of this I'm remodeling this Blog. The new look has some advantages, for example as you're reading this your computer is using less energy than last time with the white wallpaper. Let's hope changes will bring us to new horizons and better being,
 
Me gusta cambiar las cosas y verlas desde otra perspectiva. Creo que buscar el significado oculto es parte importante de la vida y la moda. Yo tengo el terrible defecto (o no...) de querer cambiar y no soportar la rutina mucho tiempo así que hoy, como parte de mi hartazgo he decidido remodelar el Blog. Tiene muchas ventajas por ejemplo, ahora mientras lo lees gastas menos energía que cuando el fondo era blanco y cambiar siempre abre nuevas puertas y  nos muestra nuevas oportunidades de cambiar y ser mejores.

No hay comentarios.: